How to get in touch with McAfee Security Customer Service
Using the McAfee Security app on your Android or iOS device, McAfee enables you to utilize our self-help options and get in touch with our support team.
For McAfee Security, reach McAfee Customer Service at:
- Launch the app for McAfee Security.
- Select Sign in.
- Enter your password and registered email address, then click Sign in.
- Select Preferences in the lower right corner.
- Click Contacts under General.
The Contact support screen is shown below.
Support resources The Knowledge Center and the support forums are just two places where you can find links to access McAfee support resources where you can get the answers you need.
Details on how to get in touch
Here are the contact details for our customer service that you can call. Customers from the United States are given a phone number to contact our customer service representatives. This number will be open to assist you around-the-clock.
You will find a link to our Customer Service website. To get a local number to contact our team, click this link and choose your topic and country.
- Forwarding the data logs
You have the option to provide McAfee with the data logs. These logs assist us in debugging and resolving any problems you may be having.
- To deliver logs of data to McAfee.
- On the Customer support page, select Send logs from the Send data logs section.
- Press the Mail app. The logs are automatically attached when your default email app opens.
- NOTE: The following details will be visible to us once you send us your logs:
- Model of the device, version of the device, app version, and debug information
- You cannot get in touch with the support team by sending logs. If you require help right away, you can give the team a call.
- Forwarding this automatically generated email to McAfee along with the log attachment. User guides
If you’re a Small Business user, you’ll see another section called User Guides on the Customer support page. Here you’ll find links to all the user guides to help with specific tasks such as devices, users, alerts, and policies.
McAfee also offers a wide range of free customer service for all McAfee products supported on Windows and Mac. To learn more, see Garmin, Roku, Avast, Workspace and .